22 Disember 2010

NoTHing TO do~~~




(T__T)

hey...wassup everyone..??
yeah boring again~~~
nothing to do~~
feel so lonely and need some1..
can anyone take me out??
i need new place to release my mind...
errrr feel angry! and hungry maybe haha
miss so much my MR. X..
can u cntct me??
  can i hear your voice again?
btw, i know u would not do that huhu..
i hope u r alright dear...
this is hard for me~~
where r u??
what u do??
bcz i love u, i care of u...
(err does it important to u??huhu)
actually, i dunoe what to do at this moment...
nothing~~~
nothing~~~
nothing~~~
lots of differences between the past n now..
in the past, i always bz wif my bf, cz i thought he is everything, but now, i spend all my time lonely..
plz mind! dont let me think bout the past..
remind me bout the happiness not the sadness..
arrggghhhh!!
i hate u MAN!! 
(says my head but my heart not like that (^^) )

p/s: pebenda r aku merepek2 nih...hurmmmm i love u!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan