29 Januari 2011

JUST MISSING U..hurrmm

it has been 3 months i never called u...
last i call u is on oktober i guess..
then, suddenly, this feeling come again after 3 months..
i miss u so much...and i dont now how to describe it (T__T)
2days later, when i login my YM, then i saw u on9 too..
my heart says, ignore him!let be!
and i follow my heart..

i am waiting u...
waiting u to call me..
yes!u call me..i am very2 happy..
we chat and we looked each other using webcame...
u look so nice, u words so beautiful and u seems like coax me..
u call me SAYANG and i call u ABG...
i miss u so much, but i know, i cant love u so much..

we spent our time about 1 hour,just using YM..its ok for me..
then, today i feel that i miss u..
i remebered the words u say:
'a misscall is mean MISSING'
i make a misscall to u...just to show u,how much i miss u..
u call me back, because i thought u will say something..
but i am surprise when u asked me:
'who r u?'
thats not i want...!


actually, u r deleted my no from your hp..
how could u, but i am not frustrated from the act of u..
because i know, u r not serious to me~~~
same with me..
maybe we r meant to be a FREIND..
never mind~~~
make lots of friends but just make 1 love from your sincerely heart.. 
just i want u know that i miss u so much~~~~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan