2 Mei 2011

ITS ALL ABOUT YOU

'' I still don’t understand love, so I can’t get any closer.But why does my foolish heart keep pounding?I’m haunted by you again and again n i just can’t get away. This hopeless love hurts my heart so much. Going from day to night u’re all i think about. Being so pitiful and silly, so what should I do?  ''
thanks mak because listening my problem..
thanks mak because gave me all those advices..
thanks mak because loving me so much ..
thanks mak because always pray for me..
thanks mak because your are willing to stay late for me..
thanks mak because your are the best!
but mak,  i am so sorry because hurting you so much.. i am really2 sorry for that ='(
jam dh pukul 1 pg, esok aku ade exam, cme fikiran aku tganggu dan aku x dpt fokus study for 2 days...trus aku call mak, ckp2 kejap even dh lewat, mak sanggup dgr masalah aku..aku tau knapa aku mcm ni..its all about u...
entry kali ni bukan untuk mak, tp untuk some1..aku sendiri x expect dia muncul lg..but keep thinking n thinking about him for a week...its like six sense (alhamdulillah, that is my exta abilities, i think), and i always be rite when i said to myself that, he will text or call me 1 day..and that day came without im realize it..1st thing, i just calm.....but this feeling does not give me chance to calm, keep thinking again about the past (T_T)! yes, i live with all those memories!when i saw a man, beside him a girl, i hope that, he is the person, n i am that girl.. but how stupid am i keep hoping the dreams come true! i feel really2 down rite now, and i hope that i will not cry because him anymore... please tears, dont falls down again... 
its happen about 7 8 months or maybe a year..This hopeless love hurts my heart so much... please love, the time is not for now... let me be alone for a while..
MR H, THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG.. KEEP READING YA..THIS ENTRY IS FOR YOU, NOTHING TO SAY, IF LOVE COME AGAIN, I WILL LET U KNOW WHO IS THE PERSON...PRAY FOR MY FUTURE YA..AND I BELIEVE ALL WHAT YOU SAID TO ME, I BELIEVE THAT HOW WORSE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT ME, AND I BELIEVE MINE TOO.. KEEP ALWAYS HOLDING THIS WORDS,
THIS LOVE IS MINE, FOREVER MINE, *YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN..



 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan